A little bit of history...
Locksafe Hardware commenced in 1994 in South Croydon and from the very beginning has been the supplier of locks, keys, security products and hardware to local government, hospitals and construction. The family-owned business grew steadily, and moved in 2005 to our present freehold site of 0.6 acres in Purley, near South Croydon in Surrey.
What we are?
- We are an actual shop, well maybe not of brick and mortar anymore, but you can still walk in and get a friendly service face-to-face and not only on a phone.
- Trade Counter offers key cutting services, while you wait as well as a one-stop-shop for almost any type of lock.
- Free customer parking - no more worrying about getting a ticket while we cut keys for you.
- We hold a vast selection of door furniture, euro cylinders padlocks, panic hardware and many other security items.
- We are willing to order in special items for you.
- We benefit from an in-house Workshop with highly skilled staff providing master keying, keying alike services as well as lock repairs.
- Between the employees we have nearly 100 years of experience in dealing in security products.
- Our team of experts is always there to explain and help.
- We are open Monday to Friday, 7 am until 5 pm.
What we are not?
- We are not online-only company comprising of offices and cloud-based phone system.
- We are not relying on our supplier's warehouses to despatch our stock.
- We are not a part of a huge corporation and our capital is not foreign-based.
We quickly established an enviable reputation in the area for first-class service and a friendly approach and this traditional and personal touch is valued at Locksafe Hardware. We quickly became well-known for solving problems and providing solutions as well as offering friendly advice.
In 2011 we moved into a new building on the same site. It is double the size of the previous premises, so we could improve our services to you even further, by providing ample customer parking and a wide selection of goods.